- All of our products are made-to-order and handcrafted, minor imperfections & irregularities may occur therefore these cannot be considered as a fault or defect.
- We strive to provide farm-fresh to you so your preserved roses can at least 1 year and more. Therefore, we don't stock all selection of colour at our warehouse. We reserve the right to make substitutions of equal or greater value as required to ensure the timely delivery of your floral arrangement/gifts while aiming to exceed your expectation.
- If you have a request for a certain colour that you see is 'sold out' or not available or you simply would like to be a part of your arrangement, chances are we can get it from our growers within a week or two (depending on incoming shipment arrival time, it may even be possible to have it within few days). Kindly contact us for inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices may vary for special orders.
- Please note: Placing dark coloured roses next to light coloured roses may cause colour transfer from dark roses to the light roses
- We do not provide a certain guarantee regarding the lifetime of the roses, our only promise is that they last “at least” 1 year, however, this is completely dependent upon the aftercare of the rose, providing that all the care instructions are followed, it will remain in its original condition and last.
- Our preserved roses are just as fragile as their fresh counterparts. Minor cracks on rose petals are inevitable. It’s possible to have rose petals fall off if they aren’t handled with care. However, it rarely happens in transit so please buy with complete confidence.
- Due to the unique nature of our roses and materials, variations can occur in colour and final appearance.
- Actual colours may vary due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.