CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRESERVED FLOWERS
Please follow the care instructions below for ensuring your roses and other preserved florals last for 1-3 years. Failure to adhere to these care instructions may damage the roses and result in reduced shelf-life.
DO NOT WATER
- There is NO need to water your preserved roses.
- Any moisture or high humidity (above 80%) can also cause roses to fade & disintegrate.
- Even moisture from your own skin can transfer to rose petals & diminish their color & shape.
AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or dry environments as they can cause roses to dry up, making them brittle & fragile.
- Recommended Temperature 18 - 22 °C.
- Keep the roses away from open flames such as Candles, etc.
HANDLE WITH CARE
- Do NOT pull or pluck roses out of their arrangement/display.
- Never stack anything on top.
- Although preserved roses are non-toxic, they're not meant for consumption.
- Avoid contact as it may transfer or stain clothes, skin, walls, etc.
- Only for indoor use.
DUST THEM OCCASIONALLY
- Keep them in a dust-free area, if possible.
- Occasionally dust the roses with either a soft makeup brush or a blow dryer on a cool, gentle setting at a safe distance away from roses.
- Only applicable to Glass Domes (Cloches). Handle glass carefully.
- Air contains some gases, water vapors, and dust particles that stick to transparent glass panes and settle down which may lead to a hazy or cloudy appearance.
- Gently lift the glass dome. Use a microfiber clothe to carefully clean the inside and outside of the glass. A streak-free glass cleaner is recommended to clean the glass.
- Another option is to gently wash the glass in tepid water (slightly warm) with small amount of dish-soap. Use a soft pad or towel to place the glass dome on. Dry the inside and outside with a micro-fiber cloth. Gently place the glass dome back on its base.