- 100% Real Blooms Bio-Preserved to last 1-3 years
- Free Standard Shipping within Canada & USA
- Handcrafted with love
A floral masterpiece to express your love and emotions with the intricate design of the Cartier. Features various types of Esor Blooms™ (100% real natural flowers and foliage that are preserved to last up to 3 years).
- 1 x Standard Esor Rose
- 1 x Mini Esor Rose
- 1 x Preserved Shiny white pink flower
- 1 x Preserved Eucalyptus
- 2 x Preserved Billy buttons
- 2 x Bunny Tails
- 1x Preserved Red Wheat
- 1 x Preserved Phalaris
- 1 x Preserved Caspia
- 1 x Artificial Berries
- Preserved green moss
In order to provide you with the best quality service, we try to process all orders within 24-72 hours. Due to the hand-crafted and made-to-order nature of our products, it may take longer however we will get in touch with you to discuss the status of your order. We ship all orders with tracking allowing you to follow the progress of your order from our atelier to your destination.
We try to ensure that all products listed on the site are available in stock for despatch to the buyer. However in case the same product is not available for any reason, we will contact you within 2 business days and give you the option to exchange, delay or cancel the order based on your convenience.
Although we do our best to ensure your product is perfect from the moment we create it to the moment you receive it, please be advised that Esor Atelier™ is not liable for the diminished value of the product due to improper handling by the courier service provider or improper aftercare or handling of the product (this includes, but is not limited to, not adhering to the provided usage and aftercare instructions) or broken glass, or accidental damage by the customer.
For same day deliveries in Greater Toronto Area (GTA) please contact us via our live chat service below or via email: email@example.com
COVID-19 Shipping Delays:
Due to the evolving nature of the COVID-19 restrictions, you may experience shipping delays of your order. Continue to check your order status with the tracking number provided. Thank you for your understanding.
Esor Atelier's preserved (eternal) roses are 100% real roses and other florals and therefore are classified as perishable items, meaning that we cannot accept returns, refunds or exchanges. Additionally, any customized arrangements are also cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged. Please refer to our Terms Of Service for additional details.
If you receive the product damaged due to shipping, please take pictures of the shipping box, the product packaging and the product within 24 hours of receiving the product. Please send all pictures with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into your request.
Returning a Gift Card
Gift Cards are not returnable after purchase (except as required by law).
In order to provide the highest possible level of service, we strive to process all of our orders as swiftly as possible and due to the made-to-order nature of our products, if you place an order and decide that you have changed your mind, there is a very small window of opportunity to notify us before your order is prepared & dispatched. If you would like to cancel or change your shipping details, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible after placing your order.
WRONG ADDRESS DISCLAIMER
As a customer, you are responsible for providing the correct email and shipping address at the time of purchase. We are not liable for incorrect shipping details and for orders sent to wrong addresses. We kindly request to double check your recipient address at the time of placing an order.
DUTIES AND TAXES
Countries may impose a customs duty and import tax on goods from abroad. These customs duties and import taxes are beyond our control and are paid to the governing state/province of the country in which you reside. Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds or future accommodations for customers receiving customs duties or import taxes.
Product prices listed on the website are current. While every care has been taken to label the products accurately, errors in data entry and updating may occur. We reserve the right to cancel the order incase a transaction has been made where the price indicated was not the correct price. In the rare event that happens, we will give a full refund of all money received from the customer.
Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
All prices on this web site are in Canadian Dollars, please use currency converter to change the currency to your liking, however charges will be in Canadian Dollars. For international cards used on the site, the banks applicable exchange rate and charges will apply. We have no jurisdiction on this and any disputes or queries on exchange rates and bank charges need to be directed to the bank or institution that issued your card or payment instrument
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRESERVED FLOWERS
Please follow the care instructions below for ensuring your roses and other preserved florals last for 1-3 years. Failure to adhere to these care instructions may damage the roses and result in reduced shelf-life.
DO NOT WATER
- There is NO need to water your preserved roses.
- Any moisture or high humidity (above 80%) can also cause roses to fade & disintegrate.
- Even moisture from your own skin can transfer to rose petals & diminish their color & shape.
AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or dry environments as they can cause roses to dry up, making them brittle & fragile.
- Recommended Temperature 18 - 22 °C.
- Keep the roses away from open flames such as Candles, etc.
HANDLE WITH CARE
- Do NOT pull or pluck roses out of their arrangement/display.
- Never stack anything on top.
- Although preserved roses are non-toxic, they're not meant for consumption.
- Avoid contact as it may transfer or stain clothes, skin, walls, etc.
- Only for indoor use.
DUST THEM OCCASIONALLY
- Keep them in a dust-free area, if possible.
- Occasionally dust the roses with either a soft makeup brush or a blow dryer on a cool, gentle setting at a safe distance away from roses.
- Only applicable to Glass Domes (Cloches). Handle glass carefully.
- Air contains some gases, water vapors, and dust particles that stick to transparent glass panes and settle down which may lead to a hazy or cloudy appearance.
- Gently lift the glass dome. Use a microfiber clothe to carefully clean the inside and outside of the glass. A streak-free glass cleaner is recommended to clean the glass.
- Another option is to gently wash the glass in tepid water (slightly warm) with small amount of dish-soap. Use a soft pad or towel to place the glass dome on. Dry the inside and outside with a micro-fiber cloth. Gently place the glass dome back on its base.
- All of our products are made-to-order and handcrafted, minor imperfections & irregularities may occur therefore these cannot be considered as a fault or defect. Please read the product description for any additional information about imperfections & irregularities inherent in the vase/container.
- We strive to provide farm-fresh to you so your preserved roses can at least 1 year and more. Therefore, we don't stock all selection of colour at our warehouse. We reserve the right to make substitutions of equal or greater value as required to ensure the timely delivery of your floral arrangement/gifts while aiming to exceed your expectation.
- If you have a request for a certain colour that you see is 'sold out' or not available or you simply would like to be a part of your arrangement, chances are we can get it from our growers within a week or two (depending on incoming shipment arrival time, it may even be possible to have it within few days). Kindly contact us for inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices may vary for special orders.
- Please note: Placing dark coloured roses next to light coloured roses may cause colour transfer from dark roses to the light roses. Also, real preserved moss come in many colours and can also stain light coloured roses or flowers over-time, this is a natural process as these are live plants and this is not considered a defect or fault.
- We do not provide a certain guarantee regarding the lifetime of the roses, our only promise is that they last “at least” 1 year, however, this is completely dependent upon the aftercare of the rose, providing that all the care instructions are followed, it will remain in its original condition and last.
- Our preserved roses and flowers are just as fragile as their fresh counterparts. Minor cracks on rose petals are inevitable. It’s possible to have rose petals fall off if they aren’t handled with care. However, it rarely happens in transit so please buy with complete confidence.
- Due to the unique nature of our roses and materials, variations can occur in colour and final appearance.
- Actual colours may vary due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.